Elene's Pools specialize in all your
Swimming pool, Spa needs!
Visit our pool shop in the Centurion Lifestyle Centre or 140 Bishop Bird street on the corner of Theuns van Niekerk street where we service Centurion, ClubView, Valhalla, Bronberrick, Lyttleton, Wierdapark, Heuweloord, Raslouw, Mnandi & Rooihuiskraal, Eldoraigne, The Reeds, Zwartkop, Midrand, Randtjiesfontein, Blue Valley, Highveld, Irene, all Midstream Estates and more....
See our wide range of pool equipment, filters, pumps, Kreepy Krauly's, Baracuda's, Dolphin Robotic Pool cleaners, and many more APC's. We also do all your spa accessories, solar heating and heat pumps.
- ELENE'S POOLS has been in the swimming pool industry for the past 25 years and is very proud to be a warranty station for the most well known brands in the market such as Baracuda- Zodiac, Kreepy Krauly, Speck Pumps, BioGuard, Waterwell Pro, EQ pumps, Quality pumps, and many more.
- All our staff is trained by these brands and technical departments to give you, our client the best possible service.
- Our mission is to give you the best service at the most affordable prices possible.
- We will always give you friendly service and advice at all times.
- If we don't have it, we'll get it.
With our new bigger and better shop in the Centurion Lifestyle centre on the corner of Old JHB and Lenchen street (by the big Pick and Pay and Spur) we can now offer you al the brands at fantastic prices and expands day by day with 4 maintenance teams soon to be in all the areas in Pretoria, Centurion and Midrand.
Our new branch at 140 Bishop Bird street on the corner of Theuns van Niekerk street is open from Monday to Saturday for your convenience. At this branch, we will repair pumps, filter, pool cleaners, salt chlorinators, and more..... Don't forget that our online shop will also run from this branch.
Our Monthly maintenance programs grow day by day which means that we will also be expanding in that field.
We are proud to be part of a non-profitable organization supporting anti-Rhino pouching. Save the Rhino, please!